01 January 2014

Inspiration for 2014

I’ve spent some time over the past week adding inspirational quotes to some of my favourite photographs to make myself a new set of desktop wallpapers for 2014 and I thought I’d share them with you all.

If anyone wants hi-res versions of these, just get in touch.

Ancient volcanoes, Reserva Nacional de Fauna Andina Eduardo Avaroa, Bolivia
 
Red deer on bank of Madre de Dios River, Manu National Park, Peru
Confluence of the Waipa and Waikato Rivers, Ngaruawahia, New Zealand (the town where I was born)
 
Waterlily, Wat Damnak pagoda, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Convent of Santa Catalina, Arequipa, Peru

Street art, Santiago, Chile

Hoatzin, Manu National Park, Peru
Banteay Kdei, Angkor World Heritage Site, Cambodia


Laguna and flamingos, Reserva Nacional de Fauna Andina Eduardo Avaroa, Bolivia

Wintergardens, Auckland Domain, New Zealand
 
Zhouzhuang water town, near Shanghai, China

Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand


1 comment: